POSITION SUMMARY: The Cleaner/Detailer performs all necessary cleaning, disinfecting, and detailing of all company vehicles and equipment. Typical job duties include, but are not limited to,
- Support the service department by following vehicle booking schedules.
- Clean and detail all company vehicles and equipment.
- Operate and drive company equipment in a safe manner.
- Document and follow procedures to complete work orders.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers and management.
- Must have a positive mindset and commitment to teamwork..
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
The Cleaner/Detailer is responsible for the cleaning of the interior of all vehicles as well as more in-depth detailing services as required. This position may also perform washing exteriors, vacuum, steam clean, and deodorize of vehicles. The Cleaner/ Detailer must be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles as well as demonstrate a detail-oriented approach. The employee will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have experience in automotive detail
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Works well under deadlines and is able to demonstrate good time management
- Must possess a valid driver license
- Stable and growing organization
- Competitive weekly pay (salary based on experience and/or certifications)
- Safety focused work environment
- Positive, people-centered work culture
- Clean and modern equipment
- 401k, paid holidays, paid vacation, flexible schedule, and personal time